How can I set a rate?
Created by: Lou van Diepen
Modified on: Mon, 30 Mar, 2020 at 2:55 PM
You can determine the rate per kWh by following these steps:
- You are logged in then click on ‘stations’.
- Then click on the relevant station.
- You can determine the price by clicking on 'pricing' and then 'edit pricing'.
- Enter the starting rate, rate per hour and kWh here.
- Then confirm by clicking on 'set pricing'.
Don't forget to enter your banking account number for the payout of the reimbursement. If the field is blank, we cannot transfer the reimbursement amount.
- Click on your name, right corner of the window
- Go to 'Account details'
- Scroll down and enter your banking account number under 'Bank Information'
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.