How do I add a charge card/tag to the whitelist?
Created by: Lou van Diepen
Modified on: Mon, 6 Jan, 2020 at 12:39 PM
You can add a charge card/tag to the whitelist in two different ways.
- Option 1: By starting a charge session with you charge card/tag (you need a charge card/tag with a subscription for this)
- Check ‘Publish this device’ under device > configuration.
- Start 1-minute charge session with your charge card
- Connect the charging station with your EV and scan you charge card at the station.
- Stop the charging session after 1 minute.
- Go to sessions and click on the charge card icon. You then provide a description and add the card
- Option 2: With your UID (Note: This is not your charge card number but your unique RFID code, which is not visible on your card) You can request this number from you charge card supplier
- Click on 'Whitelist'.
- Click on 'Add entry'.
- Enter your UID here and provide a description.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.