Follow the steps to remove the cable:
Step 1: Swipe the same card / tag that you started the charging session with in front of the RFID reader of the charger and try to pull the cable out of the charging station. No success? Continue to step 2.
Step 2: Contact E-Flux customer service via +31 (0) 85 067 0005 and pass on the following information:
Please note: this is only applicable for E-Flux chargers
- The charging station number
- You cannot disconnect the cable.
- Start time of the session (for verification purposes)
We will release the cable from a distance, if this fails we will reset the charging station.
Does this also not work? Then you can disconnect the electricity from the charging station by switching off the relevant group in the fuse box.
- Switch off the power group.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Reconnect the electricity and try to disconnect the cable again.